10/21/11

What's App: All-in Yoga HD

Right after the first time I attended a yoga class, I became a fanatic. I instantly loved it not because I have to keep up with the “in” thing but I found out it really does wonders. I frequently complain about back aches and a good massage would never fail to soothe me. I was unaware that the practice of yoga would alleviate the pain in a more lasting level.

This favorable effect immediately made yoga a very personal choice for my fitness routine. However, now that I recently gave birth, I find it hard to attend a yoga class because of mama duties that I have to fulfill first. It is just fortunate that there’s an iPad app that lets me practice just like the way I used to.

The All-in Yoga HD: 200 Poses and Yoga Classes developed by Arawella Corporation is the closest approximation of an iPad app to a real yoga class. There are ready made programs from which you can choose from.  What’s even more amazing is that there are different levels of difficulty so that you can make the most out of your practice. It even has a pose data base containing over 250 poses with accompanying instructions, photos and videos for perfect execution.


Yoga Classes from All-in Yoga HD iPad App

Pose Database: poses with instructions, photos and videos

Crane Pose Up-Close: I hope I could do this soon!


This iPad app is like hiring a personal yoga teacher. The All-in Yoga HD app will search for the appropriate program that will suit you based on your age, weight, goal, level of difficulty, style and available time. Having this built-in feature will no longer allow any excuses as to not proceed with your yoga practice.


All-in Yoga HD's Personal Yoga Teacher

Namaste!


I am really glad I was able to find this app. Thanks to other users who have given very nice reviews of this iPad app. I’ve downloaded other yoga apps but nothing comes close to what the All-in Yoga HD offers. For only $ 5.99, you can continue to flawlessly practice even at the comforts of your home.

2 comments:

Yoga@Work said...

wow! this is great! thanks for sharing this app.

Bambie Bernardo-Buen said...

Hi, Yoga@Work! I am pleased to hear from you. Thanks for reading :) Namaste!

Post a Comment